1. The promoter is The Football Association of Ireland (FAI) whose registered office is at National Sports Campus, Abbotstown, Dublin 15, D15 X8PD.
2. The competition is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of FAI and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. Proof of age will be requested when the winner is picked.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are listed below each post on social media across our channels on Instagram, Facebook and X. Entries must be made by engaging with the competition posts on The FAI’s social media platforms.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date and time for entry will be midnight (GMT) of each day a new competition goes live. After this date and time the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are detailed on each post.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated on each post and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. The winner will only ever be contacted by The FAI. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Irish data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected].
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. The FAI shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.