Supporter Information | Ireland v Ukraine
Ahead of the match, the FAI encourages supporters to take note of our spectator information for the match tonight before travelling to the Aviva Stadium.
Spectators are also reminded to stay off the field of play at all times with player safety paramount and any pitch incursions will be treated as a breach of the Aviva Stadium ground regulations and will be dealt with seriously.
With over 40,000 tickets distributed, including 3.500 tickets for Ukrainian refugees, it is set to be a fantastic atmosphere and supporters are reminded to arrive at the ground early to avoid any queues or delays.
Spectator Information for Nations League Game v Ukraine:
- KO is at 19:45hrs and our stadium turnstiles will open at 18:15hrs
- Please arrive early to avoid any delay accessing the stadium | Ticket checks & Searching procedures will be in place
- For digital tickets – make sure to download your ticket to your phone wallet before you arrive at the stadium
- Check your access route displayed on your ticket before travelling to the game
- If your ticket is “Print at Home” print off your ticket before you arrive to the stadium. Please remember to fold the ticket as per guide
- AVIVA Stadium operate a strict “No Bag Policy” - No alcohol is permitted inside the stadium bowl. Bars will be open on the concourse.
- AVIVA Stadium operate a “cashless payment” system at all refreshment outlets on the concourses.
- Spectators should be reminded that a set of Ground Regulations are in place for all fixtures at AVIVA Stadium and any breach will not be tolerated. This includes participating in unauthorised access to the pitch and its surroundings. Pitch Encroachments are a Health, Safety & Security risk and if any breach occurs it will be treated very seriously and severely dealt with.