Season Tickets can be purchased in one of three ways:
Pay in Full
• Payment can be made in full for your Season Ticket(s) at time of renewal/booking.
Renew Now For €1. Pay the Balance Later
• If you are retaining your Season Ticket you can renew now with a down payment of €1 and pay the balance on 1st March 2023.
• You can opt to pay 50% on renewal/booking and then the remaining 50% balance at a later date that will be confirmed by FAI. (Date for second payment for renewals and new purchases is the 1st of March)
Terms & conditions• All payments will incur a Ticketmaster service charge (full service charge will be applied to first payment if paying with payment plan option 3).
• Should you cancel your Season Ticket before the season commences a penalty charge will apply.
• FAI reserves the right to cancel or temporarily suspend your Season Ticket in the event of missed payments.
• No refunds will be given if your Season Ticket is cancelled once the season has commenced.
• Season Ticket payments must be made with a credit/debit card only.