The course is a mix of theory and group work. Booklets will be provided but please bring a pen to participate in the group work.
This is a mandatory course for any person working or volunteering with children in football in any capacity.
Course Learning Outcomes:
This course educates participants on the implementation of best practice in protecting the welfare of all children involved in football.
- The implementation of best practice in protecting the welfare of children
- Creating a child-centred environment within the football club
- Categories of abuse and some indicators associated with abuse
- How to response appropriately to a disclosure
- How to make a report to designated person or appropriate Statutory Authority