UEFA European Under-17 Championship draw
The UEFA European Under-17 Championship finals draw has been made in Zagreb, Croatia.
Group A: Croatia (hosts), Spain, Turkey, Italy
Group B: Scotland, France, Hungary, Faroe Islands
Group C: Germany, Republic of Ireland, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Group D: Netherlands, England, Norway, Ukraine
Group stage: 3/4, 6/7, 9/10 May (Stadium Zaprešić, Stadium Lučko, Stadium Velika Gorica, Stadium Sesvete, Stadium Varaždin, Stadium Rujevica, Stadium Kostrena)
Quarter-finals: 12/13 May (Stadium Zaprešić, Stadium Velika Gorica, Stadium Varaždin)
FIFA U-17 World Cup play-off: 16 May (Stadium Sesvete)
Semi-finals: 16 May (Stadium Zaprešić, Stadium Varaždin)
Final: 19 May (Stadium Varaždin)
• The Faroe Islands have qualified for the finals of a UEFA tournament for the first time.
• Norway have also qualified for the first time, meaning that 40 of UEFA's 55 member countries will have been represented in at least one of the 16 U17 final tournaments.
• Holders Portugal were eliminated in the elite round as the eighth runner-up.
• England, France, Spain and the Netherlands are all going for a record third U17 title.
• England have qualified for the 12th time in 16 final tournaments, one occasion more than France, the Netherlands and Spain.
• The final tournament will also act as European qualifier for UEFA's five berths at the 2017 FIFA U-17 World Cup in India, running from 6 to 28 October.