EURO 2016 Ticketing Update
The UEFA EURO 2016 Ticket-Resale portal opens today to give all general public ticket holders the possibility to re-sell tickets for matches that they may no longer wish to attend.
9th Mar 2016
- Fans who were successfully allocated tickets following the fan sales phase will not be able to resell their tickets.
- But fans across the world will have another opportunity to obtain tickets for matches for which their application was unsuccessful during the December / January participating National Association fan application window.
- All tickets made available on the Ticket Resale Platform will be offered on a first come first served basis with Mastercard and Visa credit cards being the only accepted payment methods. Please note, debit cards will not be accepted.
- The availability of tickets may frequently change based on which tickets will be made available for resale. Fans are therefore advised to visit www.EURO2016.com/tickets in order to check what tickets are on offer.
- UEFA will ensure that tickets allocated in March 2016 will be shipped to the fans by end of May 2016.
- The basic business rules applied in all UEFA EURO 2016 sales phases so far will continue to be applied in this phase.
- Fans may only hold up to 4 tickets per match and may not hold tickets for two or more matches happening on the same day.
- Fans will be able to purchase tickets for as many matches as they want as long as the above conditions are met.
- The ticket resale platform will be open until 31 March 2016 18:00 CET.
- In relation to the FAI ‘appeals process’ – the deadline for supporters to register their unsuccessful emails from UEFA was Wednesday 24th February at midnight.
- The ticket office are currently reviewing all the requests received and expect to get back to all supporters within the next 2 weeks.