UPDATED | Safer Return To Training & Play Protocols
This updated Return to Training & Play Protocol applies to all training sessions and matches from Tuesday, January 25th 2022.
25th Jan 2022
The Football Association of Ireland encourages all clubs / Leagues to take special consideration towards this recommended Protocol.
- The primary aim of this Protocol is to support the clubs affiliated to the FAI and to protect the health & safety of their players, coaches, all essential personnel, and volunteers in a safer return to training and matches.
- This Protocol will be in line with Department of Health and Public Health Policy at all times.
- This Protocol will follow all Government updates on the Return to Sport.
- The Protocol will be utilised in line with all other FAI policy documents including Child Welfare & Safeguarding Policy.
- See below for the updated list of Protocols