FAI create SCEP step-by-step guide for clubs
The deadline for registration is getting closer and closer, August 25th, for the Sports Capital and Equipment Programme for 2023 and any club that has never applied in the past, must be registered first, before you begin your application process.
To help clubs along the process of the SCEP, we've recorded a presentation with FAI Head of Grant Funding & Infrastructure Development, Walter Holleran to go through a step-by-step guide of how to get your club to avail of this important scheme.
We've also sectioned the presentation so if you only need one section of the video, you can easily fast-forward and choose the part relevant to you and your club, so click on the video below and begin your application process with our help.
Remember, the deadline for the completed applications is Friday, September 8th at 5pm! It is really important to begin the process of your application as soon as possible, with the key points below.
Sports Capital and Equipment Programme Key Points for Applicants:
- Clubs who haven't applied for SCEP before will need to register on the Online Sports Capital Register (OSCAR) right away – registration deadline is Friday 25th August 25 at 5pm.
- Maximum grants for local projects increases from €150,000 to €200,000.
- Maximum grants for regional projects increases from €300,000 to €500,000 (LOI or FAI CoE Centre’s)
- Clubs that do not own their own facility, equipment only grants are also available for up to €70,000!
- All grants issued to successful clubs are awarded at a rate of 95%.
- New rules on providing equal access to facilities for both male and females