FAI 2016/17 Season Ticket Holder Benefit Terms and Conditions
Notes: Eligibility for benefits is open to all Season Ticket holders who have purchased/renewed their 2015/16 Season Ticket.
Benefits are redeemable from June 2016 to June 30th 2017.
Relevant communication on benefits will be sent via email to the email address on the Season Ticket account. In the instance where more than one Season Ticket is registered on one account, it will be the responsibility of the account holder to communicate to relevant party/ies.
Under – 16’s must be accompanied by/have the permission, of a parent/guardian to redeem benefits
Invitation to an Open Training session once a year at the Aviva Stadium
- Date and time of the open training session will be at the discretion of the FAI
- Season Ticket holders will receive an email invite, requesting confirmation of their attendance through a method outlined in the communication
- In order to gain entry, Season Ticket Holders may be requested to present their valid Season Ticket and print out of the invite email. One guest will be permitted per seat held on the account
- Season Ticket holders will from time to time receive exclusive team news and pre-release information by email
- Such emails will be sent to the registered email address on the Season Ticket account, irrelevant of the number of Season Tickets held on the said account
Ball Boy/Girl and Flag Bearer places
- Season Ticket holders will be notified by email when such competitions are live.
- The entry criteria for such competitions will be outlined in the notification email and Season Ticket holders will have to adhere to the competition T&Cs in order to be deemed eligible for the competition
- The FAI will determine the match to which the competition relates and same will be communicated at the beginning of the competition
- Competition winners will be provided with tickets to the related match however, additional costs relating to claiming the prize will not be borne by the FAI ie travel expenses
- The winner will be picked by the FAI at random from all valid entries and all decisions in terms of winners are final
- The date and entry criteria for such competitions will be at the discretion of the FAI.
- Season Ticket holders will receive notification of this competition by email, directly to the registered email address on the Season Ticket account
- The entry mechanism and T&Cs of this competition will be outlined in the email and Season Ticket holders must comply with the competition T&Cs in order for their entry to be accepted
- The winner will be picked by the FAI at random from all valid entries and all decisions in terms of winners are final.
- Whilst the FAI will make every effort to facilitate the winner in terms of gear size this may not always be possible and the winner will accept the signed gear provided.
15% discount on FAI Online Shop
Aviva Stadium Tour Promotion
- 15% promotional period commences on Aug 1st until Friday Oct 30th 2016
- Season Ticket holders who purchase/renew their Season Ticket will receive an email on or before Aug 1st directly from www.faishop.com. This email will include secure login details to the 2016/17 Season Ticket holder discount section of the FAI online shop.
- On login the discount will be automatically applied to all discount eligible items
- The 15% discount will not apply to sale items or any other items where a discount is already being offered
- 15% discount does not apply to delivery charges
- All other www.faishop.com T&Cs will apply as outlined on the site. Please see www.faishop.com/section/Terms_Conditions
- Season Ticket Holders will also receive exclusive promotional periods after Oct 30th and will be notified of these by email when the promotion is launched
- Season Ticket holders are entitled to complimentary access to the Aviva Stadium Tour
- Season Ticket holders are advised to contact the Stadium Tours office to book a place on the tour by phoning 01 238 2300 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and quoting that they are an FAI Season Ticket holder. Season Ticket holders must present their 2014/15 Season Ticket on arrival at the Stadium Tours office
- Guests with the Season Ticket holder on the day and on presentation of the Season Ticket will automatically receive a 50% discount on applicable tour prices
- All other Aviva Stadium Tour T&Cs apply. Please see www.avivastadium.ie/tours
- Season Ticket holders will be entitled to purchase additional tickets to matches in advance of such tickets going on general sale.
- The ability to purchase said additional tickets will apply only to the account holder not the seat holders within an account
- The Category, price and location of the available tickets will be at the discretion of the FAI and may alter depending on business, operational and/or market requirements
- Season Ticket holders will receive notification to the email address on the account, for each pre-sale period. This communication will outline the opening and closing dates for each pre-sale. All tickets within this pre-sale period are subject to availability
- FAI can take no responsibility for a missed email and therefore a missed pre-sale opportunity
- Security restrictions may apply from time to time
Priority on Away and Tournament Tickets
- The number of away tickets allocated to Season Ticket holders will vary from match to match and is dependent on location of the said away match, the number of tickets provided to the FAI by the host FA and the number of applicants
- Whilst Season Ticket holders will be given priority the FAI cannot guarantee that all Season Ticket holders will be allocated away tickets or that they will be allotted the exact number of tickets applied for
- Season Ticket holders must register and apply for away tickets through the FAI Away Portal at www.away.fai.ie
- Strict deadline and procedures must be followed when applying for away tickets FAQs and T&Cs can be viewed atwww.away.fai.ie
Pre- Sale Discount on FAI hosted Club Matches
- Season Ticket holders will be eligible for ticket pre-sale on club matches that the FAI host at the Aviva Stadium
- Season Ticket account holders will receive email notification of this pre-sale directly to the registered account email address
- The specified discount will be applied to allocated tickets at the time of logging in to purchase tickets and will not extend to booking fees
- The pre-sale period will be at the discretion of the FAI and it is up to Season Ticket holders to ensure that they check their e-mails regularly so that they do not miss the deadline for offers
- The number of tickets available to the Season Ticket holder for the pre-sale period will be at the discretion of the FAI and may change from match to match
- The category, price and location of such tickets will be at the discretion of the FAI and may change from match to match
Advanced Pitstop Loyalty Card
- Offers apply to Retail customers only
- Opening offer (servicing) is available until end of September 2016
- Offers do not work in conjunction with any other offer or discounts
- Discount reduces to 10% for full car serving after 30/09/2016
- Offer only applies to full car servicing and not basic or interim servicing
- Discount being advertised is off the FULL RRP of the item or service in question
- 5% Discount on tyres and Mechanical work applies for the full term of the promotion
- Discount does not apply to truck tyres but only on Car, Van and 4x4 tyres
- Offer does not apply to any Heavy Commercial Vehicles (HGV's).
- Customers must pay for the tyres including fitting and disposal charges to avail of the discounts on offer
- Discount on tyres only applies to the range of brands sold by Advance Pitstop and not to any special or third party tyres and is based off the RRP of the tyre being provided
- Nominated branch should be contacted at least 3 days in advance to ensure that the service can be carried out or the tyres required are available in the branch on the day in question
- 5% discount applies to all other mechanical labour work and is off the RRP of same
- Actual Season ticket loyalty card must be produced at the branch to avail of the offers - no card means no discounts
- Discounts only apply to cards that have a valid expiry date - no extension on the offer past the expiry date on the card
- Quotes for service are available on the website based on the car registration, but customers should note that the quotes given for servicing are based on the car requiring standard oil and filters (10W40)
- If your vehicle requires special oil or filters then a surcharge to the price quoted on the website will be applied - customers can check with the local branch in advance to see what oil and filters are recommended for their vehicle
- FAI season ticket discounts are available in all 30 Advance Pitstop branches nationwide
- The terms of the deal are as outlined but Advance Pitstop can amend or cancel the terms by giving one weeks notice on their website through their news section (www.advancepitstop.com)
- Advance Pitstop are a Continental Company and are registered in Ireland
10% off CityJet Fares
Terms and Conditions apply please visit www.cityjet.com